Greta Van Fleet
Greta Van Fleet
November 29 - Greta Van Fleet has announced a new date of March 13, with special guests Houndmouth and Robert Finley. Tickets purchased for the 2022 date will be honored - no exchange necessary.
October 17 - The Greta Van Fleet show scheduled for October 18 has been postponed. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date once announced. More information will be emailed to ticketholders directly.
A statement from the band can be viewed here.
Additional Ticket Information
Ticket prices include local and state sales tax. Tickets purchased to events at PNC Arena are subject to a $5 per ticket facility fee. Note: The Ticket Office presented by Ticketmaster does not participate in the first day of onsales.
Please Note: Prepurchased parking passes for the postponed October 18 show will be honored at the new date once announced.
Parking lots open at 4:00PM.
Purchase your mobile parking pass in advance via ParkWhiz.
Prepay Price / Day-of Onsite Price:
- Cars and Vans General Parking: $30 / $35
- Limousine, Bus, Mini-Bus, and RV's: $60 / $65
Bags 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller are permitted. For details on exemptions and FAQs, please visit our Bag Policy page. The Bag Policy applies to all PNC Arena events.
Standard point & shoot cameras only. No detachable lenses, professional cameras, or camera bags.
GA Entry Procedures
Please Note: Overnight camping is not permitted. Guests will not be permitted on property prior to 8:30 AM on Monday, March 13.
Numbered wristband distribution for General Admission (GA) ticketholders will begin at 9:00 AM on Monday, March 13 by the East Entrance. The East Parking Lot will open at 8:30 AM for GA ticketholders. Normal parking rates apply.
- Ticketholders will receive a sequentially numbered wristband based on order of arrival. **Please note that fan self-numbering systems will not be honored.**
- GA mobile ticket must be presented to receive a wristband. The wristband will be affixed to the ticketholder at this time.
- Guests will be unable to take additional wristbands for other ticketholders.
At 4PM, guests will begin lining up at the East Entrance.
- At approximately 4PM guests will line up sequentially based on their numbered wristband - beginning with #1.
- Guests who did not recieve a wristband will line up on a first-come, first-served basis behind guests with wristbands.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please note that procedures are subject to change at any time.