Part-time Beer Team Event Porter**
Posted: Sep 8, 2021
Company: PNC Arena
Salary Range: $11.00 per hour plus tips
To monitor draft beer system and draft carts ensuring efficient, constant and quality pouring of draft beer.
• Set up and deliver any beer product ( kegs / package) to locations to be used during event.
• Pre-event checklist of draft beer system to ensure the system is ready for the event.
• Provide support during event as needed to all locations to ensure the quality and efficient pouring of draft beer.
• Perform after event closing procedures.
• Perform cleaning as instructed.
• Promote communication and teamwork to create a productive work environment.
• Required to perform other duties as needed.
Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to read and write English and have basic math skills.
•Some background work with draft beer systems preferred.
• Ability to work irregular hours as needed, including nights, holidays and weekends.
• Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs; walk, reach, stand, bend, wipe and stoop for long periods of time.
Must pass background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.