Part-time Arena Club Restaurant Server Assistant**
Posted: Sep 8, 2021
Company: PNC Arena
Salary Range: $8.50 per hour
This position will assist the server in providing outstanding service to all guests.
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
- Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Work with Restaurant Team to provide excellent food and beverage service while adhering to North Carolina health codes and policies
- Create pleasing atmosphere for patrons and their guests
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to adhere to all Alcohol Service Policies including NC - ABC & ALE regulations and PNC Arena policies
- Assist in Setting up and breaking down of Dining Room
- Removal of “Dirty” dishes and glassware from Dining Room
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- 1-2 years previous food and beverage or restaurant waiter/waitress experience preferred.
- Candidates must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as the work duties demand.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must pass a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.