Part-time Facilities Control Room Operator
Posted: Aug 4, 2022
Company: PNC Arena
Salary Range: $15.00 per hour
The Facilities Control Room Operator will be responsible for monitoring the building automation systems and will work as the dispatcher for the facilities department during scheduled events. This position will be fast paced and involves learning and navigating several systems, in addition to dispatching our facilities technicians to calls when they are received during the events.
- Monitor the building automation system. Report any issues to the Facilities manager on duty.
- Record information as needed for reports during events.
- Receive and relay maintenance request via radio and phone.
- Enter maintenance request into work order management system.
- Monitor and operate the buildings fire alarm system.
- Basic computer skills and a high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of building automation systems and commercial maintenance is a plus.
- Must pass a criminal background check.