Part-time Suites Admin Coordinator
Posted: Nov 18, 2021
Company: PNC Arena
Salary Range: $14.00 per hour
The Suites Coordinator will provide administrative support for the Suites Department while demonstrating a professional demeanor. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming and email calls for Suites Department
- Input suite orders from clients
- Produce and communicate accurate orders and communicates accordingly
- Maintain current and accurate customer files; email customer final receipts following all catered events
- Schedule and edit Suites and Champions Club employees’ schedules in payroll system for events
- Process ABI daily by deadline entering tips and commissions from events
- Coordinate events calendar request for booking spaces
- Keep records of client transactions, invoicing, and next-day follow-up with clients regarding their invoice balance sheet as well as trends in orders and client expectations per event.
- Assist with data input: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics through past sales history.
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Assist with events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum or equivalent to H.S. Diploma, Associates Degree, or job specific certifications as it pertains to food and beverage. Candidate must demonstrate technical proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Previous administrative experience strongly preferred. Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills. The candidate must be organized, detailed and able to work quickly in stressful situations. Candidate must convey a professional demeanor to guests and employees. Must pass criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.