Suites Administrative Assistant
Posted: Feb 10, 2020
Company: PNC Arena
Salary Range: $14.00 per hour
The primary function of the Suites Administrative Assistant will be to provide administrative assistance to the Luxury Suites and Premium Food and Beverage Departments.
- Duties include but are not limited to assisting with answer phones, answering and composing emails to suite clients, data entry of food and beverages orders into quest for events, running quest reports for culinary.
- Contacting applicants and assisting with interviews.
- Data input into Microsoft Office of required event information, both pre-event and post event. Establish and maintain working relationship with employees, managers, suite clients and temporary employees.
- Perform other duties as necessary to allow for the efficient operation of the Suites and Club In Seat Department.
- Assist other members of the Food and Beverage Department as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Candidate must have good phone, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous administrative and office skills highly preferred.
- Should be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain suite client and hourly information.
- Knowledge of suites operations including inventory control, money handling, and product control preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule with extended shifts including late nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.