Part-time Box Office Event Ticket Seller
- NOT AVAILABLE AT HIRING EVENT -
Posted: Aug 7, 2019
Salary Range: $8.50 per hour
Responsible for selling tickets to the general public from the Arena Box Office using the Ticketmaster system, while providing general information to guests.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Selling tickets to the general public from the Arena Box Office
- Assist guests at the Box Office Will-Call window and resolve all issues/problems
- Create exceptional experience for all guests through a safe, clean, and friendly environment
- Answer questions regarding events, tickets, & schedules
- Familiarize self with different venue layouts
- Balance monies at end of shift with supervisor
- Follow all operational policies and procedures for box office operations
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or a general education degree preferred.
- 2 years computerized box office experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be computer literate and able to maintain a guest friendly, quality service attitude at all times
- Experience with cash handling and strong math skills required
- Employees must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- Employees must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Strong customer service experience, with the ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to work well with other staff members
- Bilingual a plus
Must pass a background check
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however, during events, the noise level may be loud.
We will be hiring both daytime 9:45 am-6:00 pm and Night & Weekend event staff.
Night and weekend event staff must be available to work a minimum of 2 weekends a month. This is an event based position so hours will vary based on arena events schedule (Carolina Hurricanes, NC State and PNC Arena concerts & family shows)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.