Part-time Cash Room Attendant
- NOT AVAILABLE AT HIRING EVENT -
Posted: Aug 7, 2019
Salary Range: $10.50 per hour
Cash Room Attendant is responsible for counting, assigning and verifying Parking receipts, cash banks and cash reconciliation documents. Also assigns and verifies counted cash banks for all food and beverage locations within the arena. Additional responsibilities include counting the cash vault, counting coin and currency using automated equipment counters, creating various reports using Excel, Word and Quest, making cash pickups from concession stands (escorted via security guard) making bank deposits, change orders and balancing the vault for all events.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have excellent communication, strong customer service and computer skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous coin/currency handling experience and above average math skills are required.
- Should be able to stand for long periods of time including walking up and down stairs and the ability to lift 30 pounds.
All shifts include late night hours (approx. 11:00 pm – 11:30 pm for hockey/basketball, up to 1:00 am for some concerts) weekends and holidays.
Candidates must be available to report for work (Mon – Fri) between 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Weekend/Holiday report times will vary based on event time. Must be able to work 75% of the booked arena events.
Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.