Part-time Restaurant Host/Hostess
Posted: Aug 7, 2019
Salary Range: $8.50 per hour
Responsible for greeting and seating guests in the Arena Club Restaurant. Communicate menu and Arena information to guests. Maintain thorough knowledge of menu. Provide friendly, courteous and helpful service to our guests. Help maintain accurate, clean menus.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
• Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards
• Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
• Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
• Work with Restaurant Team to provide excellent food and beverage service while adhering to North Carolina health codes and policies
• Create pleasing atmosphere for patrons and their guests
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under heavy pressure
• Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
Must be at least 18 years old. Strong customer service and communication skills are required. 1-2 years previous customer service experience preferred.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and walk up and down stairs as work duties demand. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted.
Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must have reliable transportation.
Must pass a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.