Part-time Banquet Captain
Posted: May 7, 2019
Salary Range: $11.50 per hour
The Banquet Captain is responsible for accurately interpreting written and verbal instructions associated with the Banquet Event Order (BEO) and directing staff on all phases of the event. The Banquet Captain is the event liaison for the customer. The Banquet Captain presents and collects the final bill, completes the Daily Sales Report and makes Cash Room Deposits.
- Willingness to learn and utilize POS system
- Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times
- Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers
- Maintain the proper care of equipment and food & beverage items
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Complete routine and special tasks as related to the Food and Beverage Department
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fine dining, catering or banquet service environment preferred
- Must be able to work flexible hours up to 30 hours plus each week including early mornings, late nights, weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be able to work on their feet for long periods of time and be able to walk up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check.
PNC Arena is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides for a drug free workplace.