Part-time CRM/Database Intern
Posted: May 14, 2019
Salary Range: $7.25 per hour
The primary responsibility of this intern will be to assist the CRM and Database manager with day to day tasks and projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work with CRM Manager to maintain and support CRM system and all end-users.
- Assist with lead generation, lead distribution, and evaluation of on-going sales campaigns.
- Assist the sales and service team with duplicate record merges
- Identify and segment target groups of ticket buyers and/or prospects.
- Process historical sales and attendance data to identify trends and compile informative reporting.
- Monitor system use by all end-users, identifying areas of concern or improper use.
- Assist CRM Manager with training and adoption sessions.
- Collegiate-level junior, senior or post-graduate.
- Must keep a minimum of 20 office hours a week.
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to process data, identify trends, and present findings in an organized manner.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and all other components of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Ticketmaster Archtics is beneficial but not required.
- Must be able to multi-task and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Pay will be $7.25 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.