Part-time Premium Services Concierge
Posted: Aug 12, 2019
Salary Range: $9.00 per hour
The Premium Services Concierge is responsible for providing excellent customer service for our Suite Guests. This position is responsible for readying suites prior to guests’ arrival, checking tickets and greeting guests, and creating a pleasing atmosphere and the utmost in customer service for suite patrons and their guests.
Must be at least 18 years old
Qualified individuals possess a friendly and personable demeanor, excellent customer service skills, knowledge of building policies and procedures. Must be a team player and be available to work event hours. Specifically, they must have the:
• Ability to interact with fellow employees and the general public in a positive and professional manner.
• Exhibit professional and courteous behavior at all times.
• Present a neat and tidy appearance while adhering to uniform standards.
• Communicate effectively with guests, all levels of management and co-workers.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under heavy pressure.
• Ability to bend down and open glass.
• Assist with general maintenance of the suite.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and climb stairs.
• Ability to lift objects up to 25 lbs.
• Available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Previous experience in dealing with the public or a related field.
• Prior Customer Service experience is a plus but not required.
Must pass a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.