Part-time Promotions Giveaway Staff
- NOT AVAILABLE AT HIRING EVENT -
Posted: Aug 12, 2019
Salary Range: $7.25 per hour
The Carolina Hurricanes are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill our Promotions Giveaway Staff position within the Promotions & Fan Development department for the 2017-2018 season.
The Promotions and Fan Development department strives to bring the benefits and excitement of hockey to all ages and skill levels. Through a wide range of promotions and fan development programs the department not only connects with our biggest fans, but those who have never picked up a stick or witnessed professional hockey. While there is a strong and noticeable presence at home hockey games, the Hurricanes promotions and fan development activities also extend into local schools, the business community and social events throughout the Triangle and North Carolina.
Our department is also home to the Hurricanes mascot-- Stormy the Ice Hog; the fan development team, Storm Squad; and the Hurricanes youth and amateur hockey programs, all of which help further our objectives to impact the entire community.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping with all pregame promotional giveaways.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our fans and corporate partners in attendance.
- Be available to assist with special events like the Caniac Carnival, Summerfest Celebration, and Kids ‘N Community Foundation events.
- 80% availability for games is required.
- Must possess a personable demeanor, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in promotions or entertainment events is considered a plus.
- A desire to learn and work within the sports industry is necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
This is a paid position.
Must pass a criminal background check.
If you have any questions please contact Jonathan Boggs at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.