The box office is located on the south side of PNC Arena, directly across from Carter-Finley Stadium. An advance ticket sales window is also located on the main concourse behind Section 127.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are valid forms of payment at the box office. Personal checks are accepted, but only within 10 banking days prior to the event.
- The Window World Ticket Window (will call) is located at the box office.
- For general event information, please call 919-861-2323. Tickets cannot be purchased using this number.
Box Office Hours
Please contact us at 919-861-2323 for specific date / hours of operations. Should a holiday fall on or near a regular business day, please call for confirmation on operatonal status.
Regular Hours (Currently)
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday 12pm - 4pm: (unless there is a NC State Football game)
- Closed Sunday unless there is an event
Event Days (Currently)
- Monday-Friday: 10am - 60 minutes after the event begins
- Saturday-Sunday: at least 3 hours prior to event - 60 minutes after event begins*
- *event / game times may vary
- Monday-Friday: 12pm - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: closed on non-event days
Summer Event Days
- Monday-Friday: 12pm - 60 minutes after event* begins
- *event /game times may vary
- Saturday-Sunday: at least 3 hours prior to event - 60 minutes after event begins*
Box Office Information
Ticketmaster is the only authorized sales agent for tickets to PNC Arena events, other than the PNC Arena Box Office. All major credit cards accepted online at Ticketmaster.com. A per-ticket convenience charge applies.
On Sale Information
To find out what day and time an event is going on sale, please visit the event page.
Tickets will not be sold at the PNC Arena Box Office for the first day of the on-sale. Tickets will be available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com, the official ticket marketplace of PNC Arena. The remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the box office on the next business day.
Accessible seating for guests with visual impairments and limited mobility is available throughout PNC Arena in all price ranges. Specific locations will vary according to each event. One companion seat may be purchased with each accessible seat and if available, additional companion seats can be purchased in the rows in front of that section.
Accessible seating may be purchased through the PNC Arena Box Office by calling 919-861-2323. The TDD line for the box office is 919-861-2318.
Taxes and Fees
Tickets purchased to events at PNC Arena are subject to state and local tax and a per ticket facility fee.
Carolina Hurricanes Tickets
To purchase Season or Mini-Plan tickets, call 1-866-NHL-CANES
For more information, visit CarolinaHurricanes.com
NC State Men's Basketball Tickets
To purchase tickets, call 919-865-1510, or visit the NC State Ticket Office.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit GoPack.com
Will Call Tickets
Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster by phone or online less than 10 days prior to an event, or tickets left by a 3rd party, are considered will call tickets and are left at the Window World Ticket Window.
- A picture ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required to pick up tickets.
- Tickets purchased through Ticketmaster.com (and will call selected) are available for pick up 2 hours prior to the event start time and can be picked up at the designated window.
- Tickets or passes left by team players or touring personnel usually arrive in the box office approximately one hour before the event start time. Unfortunately, box office personnel have no way of knowing who is to receive player or tour personnel tickets until they are delivered to the box office.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the Pick-Up Window; however PNC Arena cannot accept responsibility for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the Pick-Up envelope.
Notice to Secondary Ticket Buyers
- The ONLY authorized sales agents for PNC Arena tickets are the PNC Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster.
- The ONLY authorized ticket resale service for PNC Arena tickets is Ticketmaster’s TicketExchange.
Tickets purchased from any other sources may not be valid. PNC Arena is not able to honor, replace or refund invalid tickets. Invalid tickets must be confiscated by the PNC Arena Box Office and a copy of the tickets will be provided at the customer’s request. The copy of the invalid tickets may be used to alert the point of purchase. TicketExchange is the only ticket resale site that is able to authenticate that a PNC Arena ticket is valid. Other resellers may offer money-back guarantees, but they are unable to guarantee entry to an event as they are not able to validate that a ticket or seat location is authentic.
Customers with invalid tickets are welcome to purchase additional tickets - seating location and price is based upon availability.
Consumers should report fraudulent ticket sales to the point of purchase and consumer protection agencies.
- Ticket Resale Zone
Tickets may not be sold or resold on PNC Arena property except in the designated ticket resale zone located at the south end of the arena across Peter Karmanos Drive - on the sidewalk.
- Canceled or Rescheduled Events
In the event a performance is canceled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on PNCArena.com.
- If an event is canceled, refunds will be available at the original point of purchase. For example, any tickets purchased at the PNC Arena Box Office would be refunded at the box office; tickets purchased through Ticketmaster.com would be automatically refunded.
- In the event a show must be rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the original point of purchase up until the new event date has passed.
- Inclement Weather
All shows at PNC Arena are Rain or Shine events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed. For questions about an event cancellation due to weather, please call 919-861-2300.
- Tickets for Children
Discounted ticket prices for children are sometimes available for various shows. Age restrictions and the amount of the discount vary by event and are at the discretion of the touring act or event. Children’s discounts are generally not available for sporting events and concerts.
- For most events, children 24 months of age and older are required to have a ticket for admission to the PNC Arena. Children under the age of 24 months are not required to have a ticket to most events, but they must sit in the lap of a ticket-holding adult.
- For information on age restrictions and discounts for specific events, please call the PNC Arena Box Office at 919-861-2323.
- Credit Card Verification Policy
For safety and security reasons, tickets purchased by credit card may only be purchased by the actual credit card holder. PNC Arena and Ticketmaster both use a credit card verification system that will only allow tickets to be printed and mailed to persons whose name, address, and phone number match that supplied by the credit card’s issuing bank.
There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets purchased. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, tickets may be refunded at the original point of purchase (see above).
- Ticket Warning: WARNING: BE ALERT! SERIOUS INURY CAN OCCUR FROM PROJECTED, THROWN, HIT OR HURLED OBJECTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT! TICKET HOLDER ASSUMES ALL RISK OR PESONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE from or related in any way to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, including specifically (but not exclusively) to any projected, thrown, hit or hurled objects, whether caused by anyone involved in the event or any spectator, person or condition in the PNC Arena or its surroundings, and holder waivers and releases all claims arising from any such injury, against PNC Arena and everyone involved in the event and all related companies, employees, contractors, and agents. Any use, unauthorized transmission, account, pictures or reproduction of the event or logo or mark of PNC Arena or anyone or company involved in the event is prohibited. The holder is prohibited from carrying alcoholic beverages, bottled, cans, coolers and other unauthorized items onto the premises. Pursuant to law, the holder may not resell this ticket at a premium of more than $3.00 over the face value. Tickets may be resold only in the designated resale zone. Holder agrees to comply with the rules and regulations of the PNC Arena. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, eject or bar from future events, any person, or confiscate any ticket and any alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, and coolers of any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein, as may be posted, and/or advised. Tickets obtained from sources other than PNC Arena or other authorized agents may be lost, stolen, or counterfeit, and will not be honored. HOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES THE EVENT MAY BE CANCELLED OR RESCHEDULED, and at the discretion of management, holder may be issued a refund or a new ticket to another event. Any refund for this ticket may be obtained at place of purchase. Holder acknowledges that the holder’s image and likeness may be freely used as part of any transmission or reproduction or displayed as part of the event.