Parking Fees vary for select events. Prices listed below are for reference only and are subject to change.
Cashless parking payment can be made via credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. For all events, mobile parking vouchers may be pre-purchased online at ParkWhiz.com. Mobile parking vouchers may also be pre-purchased at the time of ticket purchase at Ticketmaster.com, excluding NC State men's basketball games.
NC State Basketball
- Cars and Vans - $10
- Limousine, Bus, Mini-Bus, and RV's - $30
- Lots open 2.5 hours prior to tip-off.
Reserved Parking Directions: Please see the map of reserved parking lots and suggested routes.
- General Parking: General and pay-to-park vehicles must enter via Gate A, B, or F. There is no general parking entrance on Edwards Mill Road. All parking directly surrounding the Arena is reserved. General parking is only in football stadium lots.
- Accessible Parking: Accessible parking is located in the Stadium North parking lot, via Peter Karmanos Blvd. A golf cart will transport guests to and from the Arena.
Cars and Vans - $20
Limousine, Bus, Mini-Bus, and RV's - $40
- Lots open 3 hours prior to game.
Reserved Parking Directions
- VIP/Premier Gold/Premier Parking: Enter Westchase Blvd. Gate F or Trinity Rd. Gate D. Have pass displayed from the rearview mirror or digital pass available for scanning on your device. All parking passes will be scanned by cashiers.
- General Parking: Guests may enter Gates A, B, E, and F. Parking staff will direct vehicles to available parking spaces.