Global, chart-topping artist Billie Eilish has announced her 2020 arena WHERE DO WE GO? WORLD TOUR, produced by Live Nation.
Eilish continues to set an example by partnering with non-profit organization REVERB for her upcoming tour. To help create and encourage an eco-conscious environment both backstage and for her fans, Billie Eilish will be allowing fans to bring their re-fillable water bottles to the shows, water-stations will be available at every venue for both attendees and crew backstage, plastic straws will not be permitted and a Billie Eilish Eco-Village will be stationed at every show.
Billie Eilish earned her first No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with ‘bad guy,’ taken from her multi-platinum global smash debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? [Darkroom/Interscope Records].
Billie Eilish is the first artist born this millennium to achieve both a No. 1 album and single and is now the third female solo artist in the 31-year history with multiple songs topping the Billboard Alternative Songs airplay chart. "bad guy” also hit #1 in the Pop Songs airplay chart after leading the Alternative Songs airplay. Her album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? -- released on March 29 — debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200 album chart, has since returned to the top spot two additional times this year, and is currently 2019’s best-selling album in North America. Recently, Billie Eilish graced the cover of Rolling Stone, V and ELLE, and has amassed more that 17-billion combined global streams to date.
Additional Ticket Information
**THIS IS A MOBILE ONLY TOUR - All online, mobile, and phone sales will be restricted to mobile digital delivery only. Tickets for this tour will NOT be available for sale at the PNC Arena Box Office.**
General Admission Procedures
- No overnight camping will be permitted on PNC Arena property; no secondary lines will be honored. Guests will not be permitted to line up prior to 8AM on Thursday, March 12.
- From 9AM - 11AM on Thursday, March 12, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed at the East Entrance of PNC Arena to guests with GA tickets.
- A numbered wristband will be provided to GA ticket holders only during this two hour window,
- The GA ticket must be presented in order to receive a wristband. The wristband will be affixed to the ticket holder at this time.
- Guests cannot take additional wristbands for other ticket holders.
- Guests will then leave the property until parking lots open at 4:30PM.
- From 4:30-5:30PM at the East Entrance, guests with wristbands will line up in numberical order, in accordance with the number noted on the wristband.
- Any guest that did not receive a wristband will line up after those with wristbands on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If guests arrive after 5:30PM with or without a wristband, they will proceed to the back of the line.
Parking lots open at 4:30PM
Cars and Vans: $30
Stretch Limo, Bus, Mini-Bus, RV: $60
Premier Parking: $40 pre-purchase at box office only
Clear Bag Policy
Our Clear Bag Policy is in effect and applies to all PNC Arena events. For sizing, details, and FAQs, please visit PNCArena.com/Policies.